What we do with your personally identifiable information
It is always up to you whether to disclose personally identifiable information to us, although if you elect not to do so, we reserve the right not to register you as a user or provide you with any products or services. “Personally identifiable information” means information that can be used to identify you as an individual, such as, for example:
- your name, company, email address, phone number, billing address, and shipping address
- any account-preference information you provide us
If you do provide personally identifiable information to us we will:
- not sell or rent it to any third party
- take commercially reasonable precautions to protect the information from loss, misuse and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration and destruction;
Other information we collect
We may collect other information that help us to access your online digital account including pass-codes in order to set up your digital account via our various platforms used to facilitate your digital marketing.
External data storage sites
We may store your data on servers provided by third party hosting vendors with whom we have contracted that are all within GDRP compliant.
Your privacy responsibilities
To help protect your privacy, be sure:
- not to share your user ID or password with anyone else;
- to log off the KG WEBSITE DESIGNS website when you are finished;
- to take customary precautions to guard against “malware” (viruses, Trojan horses, bots, etc.), for example by installing and updating suitable anti-virus software.
Notice to European Union users
KG WEBSITE DESIGNS operations are located primarily in the United States. If you provide information to us, the information will be transferred out of the European Union (EU) to the United States. By providing personal information to us, you are consenting to its storage and use as described herein.
Questions or comments?
Thank you for choosing KG WEBSITE DESIGNS!